Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Politics & Law Enforcement
* Atty. Trisha Bonoan-David(AKRHO Alumni) - Congresswoman, 4th District, Manila.
* Butch Pichay (AKRHO Alumni) - is a Philippine politician. He is a member of the Philippine House of Representatives from 1998 to the present. He is the chairman of the Committee on National Defense of the 13th Congress of the Philippines and is on his third and last term as Representative of the 1st District of Surigao del Sur.
* Atty. Clarence Paul Oaminal (University of San Jose - Recoletos, Alpha Beta 90') - Vice Chairman of Philippine Dangerous Drugs Board (DDB).
* Rogelio Illustrisimo Jr. (University of San Carlos, USC-Alpha 93') - Mayor, 4th District of the Municipality of Sta. Fe, Cebu
* Henry M.Dueñas Jr. (Philippine Christian University 79') Congressman 2nd District and an ex Councilor of Taguig City.
Celebrity & Entertainment
* Francis "Kiko" Magalona (San Beda College 84') - also known as FrancisM, Master Rapper, The Man From Manila, was a Filipino rapper, songwriter, producer, actor, director, and photographer. Often hailed as the "King of Pinoy Rap", he was considered a legend in the Philippine music community.
* Cesar Montano (Colegio de San Juan de Letran, CSJL 82') - César Manhilot, known by his popular screen name Cesar Montano, is a multi-awarded Filipino actor and film director.
* Zoren Legaspi (Pasig Chapter 80') - He was a member of That's Entertainment as a matinee idol. He was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Award for his performance in the movie The Fatima Buen Story in the Gawad Urian Awards of 1995. Zoren also directs for GMA for television shows like Fantastikids, Fantastic Man, Wag Kukurap and Atlantika and he made his film directorial debut for Ultraelectromagnetic Love of Regal Films which will be shown in 2008.
* Baron Geisler (Angeles City Chapter 94') - is a Filipino actor, the son of a Filipina mother and a German-American dad, who was stationed at the former U.S. military base in Angeles City. He won the Best Actor award in the 4th Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival last July 20, 2008 and the 2005 PMPC Best Single Performance of an Actor in "Maalaala Mo Kaya" (Can You Remember?). He is the brother of Donald Geisler, a retired Olympic taekwondo-jin.
* Roxanne Barcelo (Makati Chapter 00') - is a Filipino-American actress, model and singer. In 2006, she became one of the 14 housemates of ABS-CBN's Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition. Before entering the Big Brother House she was a finalist on ABC's Hollywood Dream.
* Ronnie Liang (Holy Angel University 01') - is a former finalist of the popular reality-talent search franchise in the Philippines, Pinoy Dream Academy (season 1). He was the second runner-up next to Jay-R Siaboc, who is one of his closest friends from the said contest, and grand star dreamer Yeng Constantino. He sang the popular OPM hit "Ngiti" and is a mainstay of ABS-CBN's Sunday variety show ASAP 08.
* Michael V. (Pandacan Chapter 90') Beethoven del Valle Bunagan, also known as "Bitoy" or "Toybits", is a Filipino comedian, actor, director, composer, singer and parodist, who appears in the GMA Network show Bubble Gang, and in his own TV show Bitoy's Funniest Videos. He is known for his "translations" and parodies of Filipino and foreign pop songs, and has made original songs, such as "Sinaktan Mo Ang Puso Ko" (You Hurt My Heart), and "Hindi ako Bakla" (I'm Not Gay).
* Lloyd Samartino (La Union Chapter 80') - Regal Baby and a Filipino Actor and son-in-law of former Philippine president Fidel V. Ramos.
* Boyet Orca (Makati Chapter 79') - Si Boyet Orca ay isang Filipinong mang-aawit na nagpasikat sa awiting "Bakit Kaya" noong 1979 sa ilalim ng plakang Click Record.Gumawa rin siya ng ilang pelikula noong huling bahagi ng dekada 1970 at maagang bahagi ng dekada 1980.
Music & Sports
* Chito Miranda (Ateneo De Manila University chapter 94') - is a Filipino musician, popularly known as the vocalist of Parokya ni Edgar.
* Paco Arespacochaga (Pasig Chapter 85') - is a Filipino musician best known as the drummer of the band Introvoys. He is best remembered for his song "Line to Heaven".
* Gary Ignacio (Manila Chapter 88') - lead vocalist of the band Alamid
* Francisco Bustamante (Tarlac Chapter 84') - is a Filipino professional pocket billiards (pool) player from Tarlac.
* Dennis Suarez (University of the Visayas, Alpha Psi 96') - Drums/Snores of the band The Ambassadors (Punk-Rock Band from Cebu).
* Patrick Berganos (University of Cebu, Alpha Gamma 98') - Guitars/Vocals of the band Faspitch, (Rock Band from Cebu).
* Janjan Mendoza (Cebu Institute of Technology, Alpha Epsilon 98') - Drummer of the band Urbandub, Hailing from the "Proud South" City of Cebu, Urbandub has represented their city all across the nation, and now has invaded other parts of Asia as well.
* Trapp (Velez College, Alpha Chi 00') - Dice & K9 (Mobbstarr) is a hip hop group from the city of Cebu that is considered "hip hop royalty" in the Philippines. The group began as a hip hop duo in 2002 called Dice & K9. Later, two new members Hi-5 (vocals) and Trapp joined the group, and the group was renamed as Dice & K9 Mobbstarr as "Mobbstarr" was the name of their second album.
* Drasz Sabiona (Cebu, Rho Psi 03') - Member of the band Mungkanghan (Ethno-tribal-rock band from Cebu).
* Sugar Garces (Cebu, Delta Sigma 02') - Member of the Percussion Ensemble Lupon Anduyo and vocalist of the legendary punk-rock band Cabinet Meeting.
* Ram Chavez (Cagayan de Oro Chapter 02') Top 3 finalist of Pinoy Idol 1st edition.
* Warren Antig (University of Baguio 00')Top 12 finalist of Pinoy Idol 1st edition.
to be updated, help us update Bro and Sis if you know some of our famous Members, please specify batch year and chapter.